Analysis of the use of rain test box
The inner bladder of the rain test box is made of 304 stainless steel plate, and the outer casing is sprayed with A3 steel plate. A large-area visible glass door makes it easy to see what is being tested in the test chamber. The bottom of the rain test box is made of high-quality fixed PU movable wheel, which is convenient for users to move. It has a 270 degree swing tube and a 360 degree rotary rod water spray device. Adjustable speed sample stage.
Analysis of structural characteristics of rain test chamber:
1. The choice of waterproof rotary joint is the key to the rain test chamber. This rotary joint can meet long-term work without leakage.
2. Stainless steel nozzle, the nozzle point of view and the distance to the sample can be adjusted.
3. Rotating frequency control, digital display, adjustable speed motor to adjust the swing frequency.
4. The speed regulating motor adjusts the speed of the sample turntable.
5. Safety protection measures: When the control system detects the following protection devices (single row), it should be able to actively intercept the whole system and be able to give an alarm.
6. Equipped with power supply and imported, and has a waterproof and safety interface.
7. The equipment has a cycle experiment control program, which can set the experiment on/off time. There is power on the turntable to the sample, and there is a relay for supplying power to the sample. On the one hand, the sample can be turned on and off.
8. Working environment: The normal working environment temperature of the equipment is 0 °C ~ +45 °C, and the others are general environment.
Analysis of the application skills of the rain test chamber:
1. Before using the equipment, check whether the water in the water tank is sufficient. If the water is not enough during the experiment, it will not only affect the experiment, but also bring damage to the pump; Is it normal?
2. After the sample is finished, be sure to clean the studio in time. After the running water is dry, wipe the equipment clean and ventilate to fully remove the water. The power supply should be used after each application. Timely closure.
These aspects have been noted when using the device, which can reduce the machine filter of the device failure and increase the time of use.
The rain test box is suitable for testing car lamps, wiper functions, waterproof strips, locomotive surfaces, navigation systems for defense industry, missile fire tubes, nose cones, radar cone tops, aerospace industry rain-resistant experiments and electrical enclosures The waterproof function is used to detect the water resistance of the product.