The high and low temperature alternating test chamber is used to simulate the product under the combination of temperature and humidity in the climatic environment (high and low temperature operation, storage, temperature cycle, high temperature and high humidity, low temperature and low humidity, condensation test, etc.), applied to the defense industry, aerospace industry, automation Test specifications for components, automotive parts, electrical and electronic components, instrumentation, data, plastics, chemicals, food, pharmaceutical industry and related products for heat resistance, moisture resistance, cold resistance, dry resistance and quality handling engineering Evaluate whether the adaptability and characteristics of the product itself are tested under given environmental conditions. The high and low temperature alternating test chamber is an environmental experimental equipment. The common environmental equipments include constant temperature and humidity chambers, high pressure aging test chambers and rain test chambers.
In the use of high and low temperature alternating test chambers, there are a lot of precautions, together with the need to maintain them frequently, in order to extend their service life, Suzhou You Nick introduced some points of attention in use.
1. Before the experiment, the water level in the water trap should be moderately adjusted. If it is too high, it will cause water to overflow. If the temperature is too low, the water absorption of the wet ball test cloth will be abnormal. Generally, the water level of the water trap will remain at six. Divided into water levels. The water level of the water trap can be adjusted by adjusting the height of the water tank. Basically after two or three experiments, the demand is checked. Colleagues add water and can see the water pipe in front to replenish water. If there is no machine, the machine will stop and stop working.
2. The machine has a test hole in the plan and can be used when it is connected to the test line in the box. If you want to investigate the change in the box, you can open the switch of the indoor light and go through the window to understand the internal change.
4. If you use the machine at 0 °C, you should avoid opening the door. This is because when you are doing low temperature, if you open the door, it will simply cause the internal evaporator and other parts to seal the ice, especially The more severe the temperature reading situation is. If you must open it, try to shorten the time to open the door.
5. When the low temperature experiment is completed, it is necessary to set the temperature condition to be sterilized at 60 ° C for about half an hour to avoid affecting the measurement time of the next test or the phenomenon of icing.
6. The radiator of the freezer should be maintained regularly and kept clean.
7. When entering the water pipe in the humidifying bucket, be sure to completely drain the remaining space to prevent the water from entering.
- Application of electronic moisture-proof box in electronic chip manufacturing
- When is the rapid temperature change test chamber calibrated?
- Take you to understand the structure and characteristics of the low pressure test chamber
- Want to know what is a dust test chamber? look here!
- How to maintain the battery extrusion test machine
- Teach you how to buy a rain test box
- Analysis of the use of rain test box
- What are the precautions for the rain test chamber?
- Analysis of the product characteristics of the low pressure test chamber
- Congratulations to Guangdong Lijia for winning the “Contract-honoring and Credit-keeping” enterprise in Guangdong Province in 2018
- Raw materials for low-pressure test chambers and other methods of operation
- Guangdong Lijia passed the environmental management system certification: ISO14001:2015
- Good news: Guangdong Lijia passed the occupational health and safety management system certification!
- Understand the working principle of high and low temperature alternating test chamber and other application scope
- Several methods for preventing water alarm in high and low temperature alternating test chamber