Xenon lamp aging test chamber
The xenon lamp aging experiment box uses a xenon arc lamp that can imitate the full sunlight spectrum to reproduce destructive light waves in different environments, and can provide corresponding environmental imitation and speed up experiments for scientific research, product development and quality control.
1. Can be used to select new materials, improve existing materials, or evaluate changes in durability after material composition changes.
2. It can well simulate the changes caused by exposure of materials under different environmental conditions.
1. Full spectrum xenon lamp;
2. A variety of alternative filtration systems;
3. Water spray function;
4. Relative humidity control;
5. Experimental chamber air temperature control system;
6. Irregularly shaped sample holders;
7. A cheap and good Xenon arc lamp;
8. Features that are easy to use and that do not require daily protection
9. The service life of Xenon arc lamps depends on the level of irradiance used. The life of a typical lamp is 1600 hours.
10. Lamp replacement is quick and easy, and long-lasting filters are designed to maintain the required spectral supply.
Designed and manufactured according to the technical parameters of GB/T16422. 2-1999. Relevant technical indicators such as GB/T1865-2009, GB/T2423.24-1995, ASTMG155, ISO10SB02/B04, SAEJ2527, SAEJ2412.